Teeter Mat Beeter Back Inversion Program
About this Item
- 24 ILLUSTRATED STRETCHES & EXERCISES: Get the most out of your Teeter Inversion routine with easy-to-follow movements to loosen and tone muscles while you decompress!
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: Provides guidance on the duration and frequency of each stretch at each level and includes an inversion angle guide showing 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees.
- PROGRESS AT YOUR OWN SPEED: Advance at your own speed through a series of beginner inverted stretches up to advanced exercises at full inversion.
- FITS YOUR LX7 AND LX9 TEETER INVERSION TABLE: Matches your Teeter Inversion Table (sold separately) footprint to protect your floors while inverting 60” L x 36” W x .16” Thick (152.4 cm x 91.44 cm x .4 cm Thick)
- MULTI-PURPOSE MAT: Use with your Teeter Inversion Table or reverse to use as an oversized yoga/exercise mat. Made of washable, latex-free material with durable double-layer/mesh fabric insert construction.
Teeter already offers the best-rated, most customizable inversion tables on the market thanks to over 30 years of engineering evolution – so what could make them better? The Better Back Inversion Program Mat provides non-skid protection for hard floors and puts 24 illustrated stretches and exercises within view while you are inverted. The detailed drawings on the mat offer a simple, quick-reference guide so you can make the most of your Teeter Inversion Table! The Better Back Inversion Program Mat provides guidance for beginner through advanced inverters, starting with basic, gentle stretches to encourage flexibility and natural realignment, for improved body symmetry and posture. And when you are ready for a body-sculpting workout, advanced inverted exercises target glutes, legs and the core without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine.
Standard Inversion Program Mat is compatible with any Teeter Inversion Table.
LX Inversion Program Mat is designed specifically for the unique footprint of the LX7 and LX9 Teeter Inversion Tables, allowing all stretches and exercises to be clearly in view.